Tongue-Tite R2 Screws 5 Box Pack
Tongue-Tite is the easy fix for installing tongue and groove hardwood floors. With a single coarse thread designed to eliminate the ream out of the floor boarding and giving high pull out retention so no more squeaky boards. The head of the screw has a star recess providing a firmer grip and control during installation whilst the narrow counter-sunk head provides a neat flush fix to allow the next board to sit in place. As opposed to glues which can be messy and nails that are less secure Tongue-Tite can be removed with no damage to hardwood floor should the need to lift them for future events.
- Self-countersinking lost head / Hidden head none visible
- Boards can be lifted without damage
- No messy glues or inferior nails means no squeaky boards
- No pilot hole necessary
- Driver bit in every box
- Suitable for T&G hard and softwoods and fibreboards
- Tri-Lock TS thread won’t split timber
- Will not loosen
- Requires no pilot hole
- Yellow net coating
Pack size: 200 screws x 5 = 1000 screwsCoverage: Approx 200 screws will fix up to 10sq m.
10m2 per box