B95 Stycobond Adhesive 8kg
A flexible adhesive specially designed to accommodate natural movement in wood flooring over its lifetime. A high-performance single-component wood adhesive which is both environmentally friendly and user friendly. Solvent free and non-flammable, it is quick setting and develops a high final bond strength. It is protected against bio-degradation and can be used over normal underfloor heating installations. High performance, one part, flexible, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive used for installing a wide range of wood floor coverings. It is non-flammable and is quick setting to develop a high bond strength. It is protected against bio-degradation and suitable for use over normal underfloor heating.
STYCCOBOND B95 can be used for securing engineered boards (semi-solids) and a wide range of plank and wood strip flooring up to a maximum length of 1.5 meters.
- Flexible with high bond strength
- Quick setting
- Isocyanate and solvent free
- suitable for a wide range of wood floorcoverings
- Can be applied directly to STOPGAP Waterproof Surface Membranes
- 15kg plastic bucket
- STORAGE: Store between 5°C and 30°C in accordance with current regulations for highly flammable liquids / protect from frost.
- COVERAGE: 3mm x 6mm = 18 m2